Though, just like any other device, it also malfunctions at times. It could be anything from a non-responsive touch to an unknown error. If you are having any kind of problem related to your device, then don’t worry.
- With FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery, you can easily recover accidentally or permanently deleted data.
- To fix the firmware file not compatible issue, you should try using iToolab FixGo.
- After that, your device will be restarted and the iPhone firmware corruption problem will be solved.
- However, following the shared techniques in this guide will surely help you to solve the issue yourself.
- Once you find that the iPhone could not be restored because the firmware file was corrupt issue, you should take right actions to fix it done in time.
Press and firmware quickly release the Volume Down button. Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. When the Apple logo appears, release the Side button. Next, you can pick out the needed backup through Name, Latest Backup Date, or Serial Number. When iPhone is stuck in the Apple logo, it equates to a toy without batteries. At this time, you can do nothing with it.
- After connecting your device to the system, you would get a pop-up message on your phone’s screen regarding its authentication.
- That is not a compatible backup file with your iPhone running iOS 10.
- Fixing the update failed issue with the help of iTunes can be an easy and effective way.
You can try to avoid touching the screen with your body during the call to see if the screen remains black. In addition, you can also try the solutions in this article.
The iPhone/iPad firmware file is a file with the IPSW extension consisting of the system software to maintain the stability and compatibility of your iOS devices. It is necessary when you use iTunes to restore iPhone/iPad, update iOS data, and transfer data to new iPhone. Restoring your iPhone in the Device Firmware Update mode is the most intense type of restoration.